Charter schools utilize unique and innovative ideas and methods to meet their educational goals. To learn if these methods are best suited to your child, consider:
- What specific teaching techniques and strategies are used?
- What materials does the school have to implement its educational goals?
- What classroom materials do teachers have to implement educational goals?
- Is the average class size conducive to the teaching methods described?
- What are the qualifications of the teaching staff?
- What kind of professional development opportunities are available to teaching staff?