Archive —

Published: August 31st, 2016

How to obtain AZ Nonprofit Corporation Status

The applicant(s) must form a new Arizona nonprofit corporation or be a part of an existing Arizona nonprofit corporation. Click the eCorp Click the File Articles of Incorporation are at the following Arizona Corporation Commission (ACC) website: Follow the instructions to fill out and submit the necessary information to the ACC.

Published: August 31st, 2016

How to obtain a DUNS Number

If the corporation is new, it will need to obtain a Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number. Without completing these tasks, the corporation will be unable to enter the Grants Management Enterprise (GME) website and be unable to apply.