Grantees shall prepare and submit all reports required by the Department in a timely and accurate manner.
Report guidance and report templates were updated in Spring of 2016.
Required Reporting Due Dates For 21st CCLC Grantees:
Thank you in advance for completing your 21st CCLC reports on time.
Early submissions of reports are always welcome.
Guidance on completing required 21st CCLC reporting is provided below.
PROGRAM REPORTS Required for 21st CCLC Grantees
Annual Performance Report (APR)
All 21st CCLC grantees are required to complete annual reporting online in the 21APR federal data collection system for the US Education Department (ED).
- Click here for Guidance on Completing the APR
For any questions not answered by the guidance above contact the Help Desk:
(888)-282-4589 or [email protected]
Site Evaluation Report
All Arizona 21st CCLC grantees must submit an annual Site Evaluation Report which assesses their own compliance with grant requirements and the strength of their programs’ impact on their own 21st CCLC grant objectives. Results should be made available to the public upon request.
Click on the links below for instructions and the Site Evaluation Report template.
Optional- The Site Evaluation template can be used as a continuous improvement planning tool to monitor and discuss progress on grant objectives throughout the year in preparation for the Site Evaluation Report.
Student Attendance Report
All Arizona 21st CCLC grantees must submit a Student Attendance Report to the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) using the report template and guidance that are provided in the link below.
- Guidance on Completing the Student Attendance Report
- Student Attendance Report template
- Submitting the Student Attendance Report through ALEAT
ADE requires using ALEAT as a secure file transfer method to submit these reports. Only a person authorized by an LEA/district to submit for Title I can submit this report through ALEAT. Often, principals of Title I schools have this authorization, but not always.
Summary of Classes Report
All Arizona 21st CCLC grantees must submit a Summary of Classes Report twice a year by email to their ADE 21st CCLC program specialist. This Report provides a snapshot of recent 21st CCLC activities and the number of students served using the report template and guidance provided in the link below.
APPLICATION & FISCAL REPORTS Required for 21st CCLC Grantees
All of the applications and reports below are completed online in the ADE Grants Management system ADE Connects system at https://gme.azed.gov/. Due dates are listed in the table above.
Application Revisions – As needed
An application revision is a request for a change in the approved grant application. See the table above for 21st CCLC due date.
- Revisions can be submitted for either budgetary or programmatic changes, or for both.
- Revisions must be approved by ADE prior to any change in expenditure of funds.
- Revisions must honor the integrity and intent of the original awarded grant proposal.
Reimbursement Requests – Monthly
Fiscal agents must submit grant expenditure reports for reimbursement on 21st CCLC grant expenditures at least monthly to ADE. See the table above for the 21st CCLC due date.
Completion Report – yearly
All 21st CCLC grantees’ fiscal officers are required to submit an annual Completion Report on the actual expenditures for the grant within 90 days of the project fiscal end date. (The 21st CCLC grant is on a July 1 – June 30 fiscal year.) See the table above for the 21st CCLC due date.
Continuing Application – yearly
See the table above for 21st CCLC due date.
Continuing Applications for 21st Century Community Learning Centers Continuing Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 include the following:
- Program performance data from the current program year (from the summer before the current academic year through the end of the program in the current academic year).
- Minor changes in the grant program operation may be requested for approval. This can include programmatic changes and budgetary changes but must honor the integrity and intent of the original awarded grant proposal.
See the links below for Continuing Application guidance and a Word version of the Continuing Application that can be used to build the application prior to entering it online.
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers- Continuing Application
- 21st CCLC Continuing Grant Application Guidance
Note: Once the Continuing Application is approved, reimbursement payments can be drawn in accordance with the requested budget.
21st CCLC Unit | Arizona Department of Education
1535 West Jefferson Street, Bin #7
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Director: Cindy Trejo, MBA