Grantees shall prepare and submit all reports required by the Department in a timely and accurate manner.
- Annual Performance Report (APR)
- Grantee Profile
- 21st CCLC Site Evaluation Report
- 21st CCLC Students Attendance Database
- Summary of Classes Offered Report
- Completion Report
- Renewal Application
Grant Accountability Dates FY14 - Printable
|January 24, 2014||Summary of Classes Report|
|April 2, 2014||Last day for Amendments|
|June 6, 2014||Grants Management - Renewal Application|
|June 27, 2014||Summary of Classes Report|
|August 8, 2014||PPICS – Annual Performance Report (APR) for FY14|
|August 8, 2014||Site Evaluation Report for FY14|
|August 8, 2014||Student Attendance Database for FY14|
|September 28, 2014||Grants Management - Completion Report for FY14|
Profile and Performance Information Collection System (PPICS)
Annual Performance Report (APR)
The purpose of entering data on the PPICS system, including the Annual Performance Report (APR), is to keep your site in compliance with federal reporting requirements. The data also supports evaluation, sustainability, continuous improvement and compliance monitoring.
- Profile and Performance Information Collection System (PPICS) - online system
- PPICS 101 Tutorial
- APR Teacher Survey
- APR Teacher Survey Guide
- Student Attendance Database (with required APR information to be collected) *See the Student Attendance Databse section below.
Grantee Profile (Tab of the APR)
The data entered in the Grantee Profile should reflect your current program. It is important that the Grantee review it once a year to make sure that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
ADE 21st CCLC Office (submit to assigned Education Program Specialist)
Site Evaluation Report
- Site Evaluation Report – Instructions
- Site Evaluation Report
- Site Evaluation Continuous Improvement Planning Tool - The Site Evaluation Continuous Improvement Planning Tool is used by many 21st CCLC sites as a means of monitoring and discussing progress on grant objectives throughout the year. The Continuous Improvement Planning Tool can be used to document brainstorming and planning sessions to strengthen your own program.
Student Attendance Database
This requirement will necessitate grantees to submit a database to the Arizona Department of Education which includes the SAIS ID and number of days attended. This will be required for all students who participated at least one day in the program. Data will be used for State Level Evaluation and for cross reference of the Annual Performance Report.
When you are ready to submit your Student Attendance Database to your ADE Specialist, make sure to save it with the following the naming convention – YourDistrictName.YourSchoolName.2012_13 CCLC AttendanceWorksheet
Note: It is important that the district and school be readily identifiable by looking at the naming convention.
Attendee Data Tab
1. Columns A-F [labeled Site Entity ID*, Student SAIS ID, Student Last Name, Student First Name, Grade (K-12), Total Number of Days Attended] must be submitted via email to your ADE 21st CCLC program specialist. *Site Entity ID has been added this year. Please make sure that you enter the correct Entity ID for your site. This column should be exactly the same for each student entered.
2. Columns H - AA will be required data in the federal APR online in PPICS. (AIMS Data will NOT be collected on the APR this year)
* Please note that column G titled, “Attendee ID” is NOT completed by grantees. This section is populated by PPICS with dummy numbers for the APR.
The second tab of the spreadsheet (found at the bottom of the Student Attendance Database spreadsheet) provides additional instructions on the use of the spreadsheet.
Lookup Data Tab – DO NOT ALTER
The third tab of the spreadsheet should NOT be altered, as the data on the third tab is used for spreadsheet functionality.
Summary of Classes Offered Report
This spreadsheet provides ADE staff with a snapshot of what classes are being offered and the number of students that are being served. It enables ADE staff to provide technical assistance throughout the year to grantees that may need additional guidance instead of waiting to receive data at the end of the year in the APR.
Change to Form!!
This year there is a slight change to the form. Instead of completing separate forms for the Fall, Spring and Summer classes, the form is now set up as a continuous summary of classes form, meaning you will use one form per site for the entire fiscal year (July 1, 2011-June 30, 2012). Please contact your program specialist if you have any questions regarding the new form.
- Summary of Classes - Please check back! New Summary of Classes in development
Grants Management Enterprise (GME) System
Through this system, you will report:
Amendments (both budgetary and programmatic) – as needed
An amendment is a request for a change in the original grant application. It can be for a fiscal change or a programmatic change or both. In general terms, amendments must honor the original integrity and intent of the awarded grant proposal. Last day to submit amendments is early April. (Check with GME for exact date)
Cash Management Reports - ongoing
This is a report used to submit required information showing the amount of federal project monies on hand on the report date.
Completion Report - yearly
This is a yearly report of the actual expenditures for a grant/project and is required for all grants/projects.
Renewal Application - yearly
This application provides user access to enter and submit minor changes in the grant from year to year operation. This can include programmatic changes and budgetary changes but must honor the original integrity and intent of the awarded grant proposal. This application asks for some performance data to determine if full funding is to be awarded in the next school year cycle. In addition, this allows the applicant to access payments in accordance with the schedule requested.
21st CCLC Unit
Arizona Department of Education
1535 West Jefferson Street, Bin #14
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Director: Cindy Trejo