3. Which districts are eligible to receive Carl Perkins or other CTE funding?

Secondary and postsecondary entities must offer at least one approved CTE program that leads to technical skill proficiency, an industry-recognized credential, a certificate, or a degree in order to be considered eligible and must meet all requirements defined in state and federal legislation.