AzDEO is pleased to announce its Student Choreography Contest for 2018-19. Students in Middle and High School, and College are encouraged to submit their choreography for adjudication.
- Must be based on the given theme. This year the theme is “Landmarks” (can be a physical location, a “landmark moment” in your life, a landmark moment in history, a landmark event).
- Maximum length is 4 minutes.
- Only the choreography will be judged, but performance can affect the quality of the choreography.
- Choreographer does not have to be a performer.
- Composition, Originality/Creativity, Visual Effect, Interpretation of Accompaniment
- Must be submitted digitally to the google drive link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fXreUZZPRZpMrFCn2KhHtQMcJDTLjT7c.
- MP4 format only
- Must include your name, age, school at the beginning of the video, and a written artistic statement also submitted (include your name, age and school).
Submissions are due Oct. 15th, Jan. 15th and March 15th. Each deadline date is for a new round of adjudication.
Only 4 submissions per school per each submission deadline. 4 may be submitted in October, 4 in January, 4 in March.
AzDEO will award a certificate to the student and school.