The ADE Support Center has announced new hours, which are 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on state or federal holidays. You can reach ADE Support by emailing [email protected] or calling 602-542-7378 / 1-866-577-9636.
State SIS Updates
Greetings Statewide Synergy SIS Users! In an effort to help bring you timely information, ADE IT has created a special blog page just for you! This completes our 3-pronged communications approach for delivering important system details, announcements and support articles:
- The SSIS Inbox will continue to be your source of technical updates for the Synergy SSIS.
- The RedFlag Notifications system will alert you to important AzEDS system messages. (If you aren’t signed up to receive RedFlag Notifications via email or text messaging, please visit https://corp.redflaghub.com/ade/user/ to register.)
- The State SIS Updates blog will provide you with support articles, tips and tricks and timely advice on how to get the most out of your Synergy SIS. (If you have suggestions for blog article topics, send these in a email to [email protected] with the subject line “SSIS Blog Suggestions”.) The tidbit below is an example of what sorts of information you can expect:
Accountability has recently changed the specifications for Summer Withdrawals and now there is only one Summer Withdrawal code required – S7. Anything else will create generate an error code and those students will counts as “0” towards your ADM. Please visit the blog post from August 18th, “Summer Withdrawal Codes”, to read more details about this issue: http://www.azed.gov/aelas/2016/08/18/summer-withdrawal-codes/
Each month you will receive new posts in your inbox and you can regularly visit the blog webpage to review old posts in the archive.
Here are some suggestions to help ensure ADE IT’s emails, newsletters and blog posts make it through your email system’s spam filters:
- If you can find any of the emails in your junk mail or spam folders, simply click on the email and mark it as Not Junk. (This assumes you are using Outlook for your email. If not, there should be a similar mechanism in whatever program you are using.)
- Add the ‘from’ email address to your address book/contacts list.
- If the emails are being filtered out before they even get to you, you can try to have your IT folks “whitelist” the @azed.gov domain
- If you still aren’t getting the emails, your IT folks can “whitelist” the following IP addresses: