(Click on a topic to see more)
Your ADEConnect Portal Home Page
NOTE: If you are accessing ADEConnect through your student information system (SIS), your password maintenance is handled at your District/Charter Holder/School/Charter/BIE/Day Care/Correction Facilities/etc. You are not required to maintain a separate password for ADEConnect. Updating your ADEConnect password does not impact your access to Common Logon.
- Password cannot contain your account name or parts of your full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Password can only be updated one time in 24 hours
- Eight characters minimum in length
- The previous three passwords cannot be reused
- Three of the four options below must be included:
- Contains at least one upper case letter
- Contains at least one lower case letter
- Contains at least one symbol, such as: !, <, @, #, $, %, *, ]
- Contains at least one numeral [0-9]
- ADEConnect Activity Report – details the entities, applications and roles the users have access in ADEConnect.
- Application Availability Report – details the roles and associated applications available in ADEConnect.
- Common Logon Application Access Report – a list of the application in Common Logon and their users.
- Entity Admin Portal-User ADE Role Assignments Report – a real-time view of the users’ roles assigned in the Entity Administration application.
- Click on the Tools menu
- Hover/click on “Pop-Up Blocker” in the dropdown menu
- Click on the “turn off” option in the small menu that appears
- Delegate/remove user roles which provide access to ADE applications
- Manage district and school ADE application assignments
- Delegate/remove entity admin role
- Delegate/remove ADE applications for yourself
- If necessary, create new users for the entity you manage (no need to add a new account if valid accounts exists)