ADEConnect provides secure, one-click access to ADE online tools.
This modern, streamlined Common Logon replacement consolidates ADE system permissions.
Decentralized identity management places administration of access
control in local hands.
and support ensures that
access is easy and
Single Sign-on Access
- One login per person provides access to multiple applications.
- Seamless integration with existing student information systems.
Local Administrative Control
- Permissions and roles are set at the local level, where users are known and their roles identified.
- User-level system access reporting is available to LEA administrators.
- Entity administrators at each LEA provide first-level support for access issues.
Training and Support
- ADE conducts a step-by-step implementation process each time an LEA transitions to ADEConnect.
- LEA-assigned Entity Administrators receive training and always have access to support.
- ADE Support is available by phone (602-542-7378 / 866-577-9636) and by email ([email protected]).