ADEConnect provides secure, one-click access to ADE online tools.
This modern, streamlined Common Logon replacement consolidates ADE system permissions.
Decentralized identity management places administration of access
control in local hands.
and support ensures that
access is easy and
Single Sign-on Access
- One login per person provides access to multiple applications.
- Seamless integration with existing student information systems.
Local Administrative Control
- Application roles are set at the local level, where users are known and their application roles identified.
- User-level system access reporting is available to Parent Entity, entity administrators.
- Entity administrators at each Parent Entity provide first-level support for access issues.
Training and Support
- ADE conducts a step-by-step implementation process each time an Parent Entity transitions to ADEConnect.
- Parent Entity Entity Administrators receive training online and always have access to ADE support.
- ADE Support is available by phone (602-542-7378 / 866-577-9636) and by email ([email protected]).