08. How do I get a copy of my HSE transcript after I’ve taken the GED Test?

After passing the GED Test, your High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma and transcript will be mailed to you. These are important documents. Keep them in a safe place. Your diploma is for you to keep and display and your official HSE Transcript is your ticket to college, vocational school, employment or the military. The HSE Transcript is a formal State of Arizona record of your accomplishment.

Additional copies of your official HSE Transcript are free and easy to obtain at www.HSE123.org. On the transcript you receive with your diploma, you will notice an “ID Number.” This is your personal Access Code to download and print additional copies of your official HSE Transcript when you need them.

For more information about obtaining your HSE Transcript go to: http://www.azed.gov/adultedservices/obtaining-a-transcript-for-examinees/