08. How do I get a copy of my HSE transcript after I’ve taken the GED Test?

After passing the GED Test, your High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma and transcript will be mailed to you. These are important documents. Keep them in a safe place. Your diploma is for you to keep and display and your official HSE Transcript is your ticket to college, vocational school, employment or the military. The HSE Transcript is a formal State of Arizona record of your accomplishment.

Additional copies of your official HSE Transcript can be requested. For more information about obtaining your HSE Transcript go to: http://www.azed.gov/adultedservices/hse-transcripts/