09. What happens if I lose my HSE transcript and Access Code?

If you do misplace your HSE Transcript and your Access Code, you can submit an Access Code Request Form- click here. If you have questions, you may contact the State Adult Education Services office at (602) 258-2410, option #2.

For more information about Transcripts go to: http://www.azed.gov/adultedservices/hse-transcripts/