Arizona Adult Education provides comprehensive literacy services to learners 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in a K-12 school. It offers access to quality educational opportunities to support employment, job training and higher education aspirations. By assisting adult learners to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for effective participation in society, we create an exceptional future for Arizona, where citizens realize their potential, businesses benefit and communities thrive.
- Updated: Official Computer-based GED Testing Sites
- Arizona Adult Literacy Week is February 9-15, 2014
- New Information about Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities
- Important Update Regarding High School Equivalency Testing in Arizona
- Governor Brewer proclaims February 9-15, 2014 as Arizona Adult Literacy Week!