The Arizona Department of Education, as part of its Measuring Educator Effectiveness Pilot,
is developing resources addressing processes used in the
Arizona Model for Measuring Educator Effectiveness.
Student Learning Objectives (SLO) is an important piece of the Teacher/Principal Evaluation process. SLOs are one way to measure student achievements and growth.
- Leading Change 2014 SLO Overview
- Leading Change 2014 SLO Deeper Dive
- Leading Change 2014 SLOs for Special Education Teachers
- Leading Change 2015 SLOs Building Leadership Capacity
- Leading Change 2015 SLO Decisions and Planning Considerations Assessment
- Leading Change 2015 Common Challenges and Successes of SLO Implementation with Questions
- SLO Process Overview
- SLO Process Step One
- SLO Process Step Two
- SLO Process Step Three
- SLO Process Step Four
- SLO Process Step Five