The Arizona Department of Education, as part of its Measuring Educator Effectiveness Pilot,
is developing resources addressing processes used in the
Arizona Model for Measuring Educator Effectiveness.
Student Learning Objectives (SLO) is an important piece of the ADE Teacher/Principal Evaluation Pilot process for 2013-2014. ADE is preparing a detailed SLO Handbook and a series of webinars covering the use of SLOs and their value to the teacher and principal evaluation process. Updated information will be posted on this site as it becomes available. Please check this site often for new resources to implement Student Learning Objectives.
- Leading Change 2014 SLO Overview
- Leading Change 2014 SLO Deeper Dive
- Leading Change 2014 SLOs for Special Education Teachers
- SLO Handbook
- LEA Continuum Implementation
- Performance Rubrics
- Educator and Evaluation Support System for Teachers
- SLO Flow Chart
- SLO Revised Templates