What is Secure Care Education?
It is the education students receive in schools and instructional programs in juvenile detention centers, state juvenile corrections, jails, and prisons in the state of Arizona.
Resources and Websites
Special Education Resources
- Secure Care Special Education Policies & Procedures
- Guide Steps
- Secure Care On-Site Monitoring
- Commonly Used Documents
- Special Education Process Chart
- Child Find/Confidentiality Brochure
- Procedural Safeguards Notice: English, Spanish
- Confidentiality (FERPA) Notice: English, Spanish
- 45-Day Screening Form
- Demographics Screening Form
- Jail Screening Flow Chart
- Developmental Milestones: English, Spanish
- ADHS Sensory Program (hearing/vision screening information and training)
- The IDEA Secure Care and IDEA Basic Entitlement Grants can be accessed through ADEConnect.
- FY 15 IDEA Secure Care Grant- Coming Soon!
- FY 15 IDEA Basic Entitlement Grant – Opened October 2014
- County Jail and Juvenile Detention Funding
- Secure Care Schools and Contact List
- Comparison Chart of Facilities
- Arizona Department of Corrections
- Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections
- County Jail Education Programs
- County Juvenile Detention Education Schools