- Secondary Transition Monitoring Alert
Sent to all PEAs in September 2009, providing information on the changes to secondary transition IEP requirements
- 2011-2012 Monitoring Manual
Transition components can be found on Pages D35-D43 of the Guide Steps
- Arizona ECAP and the IEP
- IEP Secondary Transition Requirements (Indicator 13) – developed and/or distributed by ADE/ESS
- Age of Majority Brochure – New!
- Age of Majority Brochure (Spanish) – New!
- Indicator 13: Secondary Transition & IEP Requirements PPT – New!
- NSTTAC Checklist
- Online Resources – New!
- Overview of the Transition Planning Process
- Relationship of the Secondary IEP Transition Components
- Sample Transition IEP Components
- Summary of Performance
- NSTTAC Training Materials
Website includes examples/non-examples of the 8 components of the NSTTAC Indicator 13 Checklist developed for 14 case studies (click on student names for case studies).
- IDEA Partnership Secondary Transition Dialogue Guides
Tools to conduct stakeholder conversations.
- IDEA Partnership User Guide to NSTTAC Evidence-Based Collection
A collaborative collection designed to assist in learning more about secondary transition evidence-based practices for implementation at all levels – federal, state and local.
- NSTTAC Evidence-Based Practices
- NSTTAC Indicator 13 Lesson Plans