The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Superintendent Douglas Delivers 2015 State of Education Speech
- Arizona’s New Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas Looks Forward to Improving the State’s Education System
- Tucson Unified School District Classes Found Noncompliant
- Arizona Receives $20 Million Grant to Support High Quality Preschool Development
- Superintendent Huppenthal Announces 2014 English Language Learner Teacher of the Year