The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- ADE Launches New “Calendar of Events” System to Enhance Arizona’s Professional Learning
- Thirty Schools Recognized for Dedication to High Quality Civic Learning
- Arizona Department of Education Successfully Launches New Data System
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Announces Improved Service to Northern Arizona
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Welcomes New Director of Indian Education