The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Arizona Department of Education Celebrates November as Family Engagement Month
- Board Chooses New Assessment with Arizona Students as Top Priority
- Four Arizona Schools Earn National Blue Ribbon Recognition
- Superintendent Huppenthal Reaffirms Stance on Arizona’s College and Career Ready Standards
- Arizona Department of Education Releases 2014 AIMS Test Results & A-F Letter Grades