The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Charles Tack, Director of Communications – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Arizona Students Selected for 2017 United States Senate Youth Program
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Releases 2017 AZ Kids Can’t Wait! Education Plan
- Arizona Leads the Nation in Fourth Grade Growth on NAEP Science Assessment
- Arizona Department of Education Now Seeking Public Comment on Science and Social Studies Standards
- Four Arizona Schools Earn National Blue Ribbon Recognition