The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Charles Tack, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Four Arizona Schools Earn National Blue Ribbon Recognition
- Arizona Department of Education Releases Final 2015-2016 AzMERIT Results
- Arizona Department of Education Releases ESSA Draft State Plan for Public Comment
- Draft English Language Arts and Mathematics Standards Now Available for Public Review and Comment
- Two Arizona Students to be Selected for Weeklong Trip in Washington, D.C.