The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Two Arizona Educators Surprised with $25,000 Milken Educator Awards
- Superintendent Douglas Declares November Family Engagement Month
- Superintendent Douglas on Common Core Vote: “Arizona Parents and Children are Winners Today”
- Arizona Receives $24 Million Grant to Develop Outstanding Charter Schools
- Superintendent Douglas Names New Associate Superintendent