The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Stefan Swiat, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Arizona Launches Arizona Broadband for Education Initiative
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Welcomes New Director of Legal/Hearings
- ADE Launches Legislative Email Campaign to Preserve Education Funding
- Arizona Educator Surprised With $25,000 Milken Educator Award
- ADE Concludes IT Budget Presentation to House and Senate