The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Tel: (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Arizona Launches Website to Assist Students of Military Families
- Arizona to Withdraw as Governing State for PARCC
- Superintendent Huppenthal Encourages All Arizonans to “Thank a Teacher” This Week
- Read On Arizona Announces Reading Solution to Keep Kids Reading All Summer
- Superintendent Huppenthal Attends New ADE Flagstaff Office Ribbon Cutting