The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Charles Tack, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Superintendent Douglas: To Give Students the Education They Deserve, We Must Face Teacher Shortage Head On
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Delivers 2016 State of Education Address
- Superintendent Douglas Announces New Online Parent Gateway
- Superintendent Douglas Highlights 2015 Education Actions
- ADE to Continue Educator Certification Service in Southern Arizona