The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Supports Assessment Options for Arizona Schools
- Arizona Department of Education Announces Online Certification Portal
- Arizona Department of Education to Solicit Public Feedback on ESEA Flexibility Renewal Request
- Superintendent Douglas to Continue TUSD Monitoring
- State and Local Celebrities to Help Arizona Students “Make the Grade with School Breakfast” March 2-6, 2015