The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Stefan Swiat, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- New Dyslexia Handbook Available to Support Families and Teachers
- Continued Budget Uncertainty Causes Another IT Staffer to Exit
- Superintendent Douglas Meets With Secretary DeVos in D.C.
- Superintendent Meets With Congress on Education
- Arizona Launches Arizona Broadband for Education Initiative