The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Sally Stewart, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Superintendent Douglas Pleased with AG Opinion on Small School Weight
- Arizona Department of Education Announces Public Members to De-Regulate Education
- Superintendent Douglas Adds Tucson Listening Tour Stop
- Superintendent Diane Douglas Applauds Governor for Funding Proposal
- Superintendent Douglas’ “We Are Listening” Tour Makes Successful Stops in Kingman and Lake Havasu City