The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Jennifer Liewer, Public Information Officer
Tel: (602) 542-5072
For all other inquiries, please contact:
Mary Marshall, Director of Strategic Communications
Tel: (602) 364-2425
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
Click here to view a complete list of Classroom Site Fund overpayments and underpayments for each school district and charter holder, as identified in January 2013.
- ADE Official Named Computerworld Premier 100 IT Leader
- State Board of Education Appoints New Executive Director
- 4th and 8th Grade Math and Reading NAEP Assessment Results Released
- Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIMSS) Linking Study Released
- Empowerment Scholarship Accounts Upheld by Appeals Court