The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Jennifer Liewer, Public Information Officer
Tel: (602) 542-5072
For other inquiries, please contact:
Ashley Dammen, Communications Officer
Tel: (602) 364-2425
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
Click here to view a complete list of Classroom Site Fund overpayments and underpayments for each school district and charter holder, as identified in January 2013.
- Read On Arizona Announces Reading Solution to Keep Kids Reading All Summer
- Superintendent Huppenthal Attends New ADE Flagstaff Office Ribbon Cutting
- Statement from Superintendent Huppenthal on ESA Media Coverage
- Statement from Superintendent Huppenthal on ESA Remarks
- Superintendent Huppenthal Delivers 2014 State of Education Address and Announces New School Report Cards