The Public Relations Department’s mission is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to the media and school districts. The Public Relations Director acts as the Department’s primary spokesperson with the media and as the primary liaison between the Department and its external educational stakeholders.
For media or other inquiries, please contact:
Charles Tack, Public Information Officer – (602) 542-5072
If you would like to submit a Public Records Request, please complete our online Public Records Request Form.
- Arizona Joins Texas in Lawsuit to Stop Federal Overreach
- Superintendent Douglas Praises Signing of HB 2620, Invites Parents to Participate in 2016 We Are Listening Tour
- Superintendent Diane Douglas and State Board of Education Announce Legislation to Resolve Ongoing Litigation
- Arizona Department of Education to Provide Open Access to Free Educational Materials
- Superintendent Douglas Supports Anti-Bullying Efforts