The mission of the Arizona Department of Education’s Office of Communications is to provide information about public education in Arizona and the initiatives of the Superintendent of Public Instruction to both the media and the greater education community. Additionally, the office represents and promotes ADE programs and policies to a variety of internal and external stakeholders and provides strategic communications consultation, media relations, strategic Web communications, constituent services, special projects and event planning services for the Department.
- Arizona Department of Education Releases 2014 AIMS Test Results & A-F Letter Grades
- Superintendent Huppenthal Encourages All Arizonans to “Thank a Teacher”
- Read On Arizona Announces Reading Solution to Keep Kids Reading All Summer
- Superintendent Huppenthal Attends New ADE Flagstaff Office Ribbon Cutting
- Superintendent Huppenthal Delivers 2014 State of Education Address and Announces New School Report Cards