Important Notes for data consumers:
- The report provides claim data for the month of October as reported by School Food Authorities (SFA). An SFA is the governing body which is responsible for the administration of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- All data is pertaining to children enrolled at locations that participate in NSLP. Children NOT enrolled at an NSLP participating location cannot technically be approved for free or reduced-price lunches.
- The Report is updated ON January 30th
- The data provided here is NOT equivalent to NCLB indicators that are uploaded to SAIS
- Cells with an asterisk(*) indicate data has been suppressed to meet FERPA requirements
- The Site Level percentage for non-CEP entities is derived by dividing the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND all reduced‐price lunch eligible children by the sum of all free lunch eligible children AND reduced‐price lunch eligible children AND paid lunch eligible children
- The Site Level percentage for Community Eligibility Provision CEP entities is the ‘CEP claiming percentage’ which is derived by multiplying the entities ‘Identified Student Percentage’ (ISP) by the 1.6 multiplier.
- Enrollment figures are as of the last day in October
- When using this data to determine Summer Food Service Program site eligibility, please contact your Specialist if the qualifying school reports 50%
- For any additional data needs, please visit our Data Management page at www.azed.gov/data/
|School Year||Calendar Year||Calendar Month||Download|