The function of Health and Nutrition Services is to administer federally funded Health and Nutrition Programs through the School Health Programs, National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, Food Distribution, Child and Adult Care Food Service, After School Care Snack, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs.
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program (FFVP) for SY17-18 is now open!
- Equipment Grants Available!
- National School Breakfast Week!
- CACFP – Mandatory New Meal Pattern Training
- Food Distribution Program
- USDA Farm to School Program
- National Farm to School Network
- National School Lunch Meals
- Kids Eat Right
- School Nutrition Association
- School Nutrition Association of Arizona
- Fuel Up to Play 60