The function of Health and Nutrition Services is to administer federally funded Health and Nutrition Programs through the Coordinated School Health, National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, Food Distribution, Child and Adult Care Food Service, After School Care Snack, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs.
- School Year 2013-2014 Schools Announced for the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program!
- Grant Opportunities for Summer and Afterschool Meals in your Cities
- GOLD HealthierUS School Challenge Award Winner – Mountain View Elementary School
- Food Distribution Program
- USDA Farm to School Program
- National Farm to School Network
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- National School Lunch Meals
- Kids Eat Right
- School Nutrition Association
- School Nutrition Association of Arizona
- Let’s Move!
- Arizona’s Coordinated School Health Program
- Fuel Up to Play 60