The function of Health and Nutrition Services is to administer federally funded Health and Nutrition Programs through the School Health Programs, National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, Food Distribution, Child and Adult Care Food Service, After School Care Snack, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs.
- USDA’s What’s Shaking? Creative Ways to Boost Flavor With Less Sodium!
- Professional Standards for School Nutrition Program Employees brochure is now available
- Chandler Unified School District – SFSP Pizza Event Video
- Creative Solutions to Ending School Food Waste
- After School Care Snack Program
- New Central Location Visitor Process
- 35 New AZ HealthierUS Award Winners!
- Food Distribution Program
- USDA Farm to School Program
- National Farm to School Network
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- National School Lunch Meals
- Kids Eat Right
- School Nutrition Association
- School Nutrition Association of Arizona
- Let’s Move!
- Arizona’s Coordinated School Health Program
- Fuel Up to Play 60