The function of Health and Nutrition Services is to administer federally funded Health and Nutrition Programs through the School Health Programs, National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, Food Distribution, Child and Adult Care Food Service, After School Care Snack, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs.
- The Team Nutrition “Back to School” e-Newsletter!
- New Policy Makes It Easier for Community Eligibility Schools to Participate in E-Rate Program.
- School Nutrition Programs Featured in Arizona Republic’s “Living Well AZ”
- Student Reactions to Updated School Nutrition Standards
- The HealthierUS School Challenge has a new name and new criteria!
- Thank you!
- Find out if your LEA is CEP Eligible!!
- Food Distribution Program
- USDA Farm to School Program
- National Farm to School Network
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- National School Lunch Meals
- Kids Eat Right
- School Nutrition Association
- School Nutrition Association of Arizona
- Let’s Move!
- Arizona’s Coordinated School Health Program
- Fuel Up to Play 60