The function of Health and Nutrition Services is to administer federally funded Health and Nutrition Programs through the School Health Programs, National School Lunch, School Breakfast, Summer Food Service, Food Distribution, Child and Adult Care Food Service, After School Care Snack, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Programs.
- School Food Programs- BONUS ITEMS
- Wells Fargo Regional Sustainability Teacher’s Academy
- Jump Start Your School Breakfast Program with the Phoenix Suns!
- 2017 Champions of Breakfast Awards
- 4th Annual Summer Food Service Program Summit
- Technology with CNPs
- Food Distribution Program
- USDA Farm to School Program
- National Farm to School Network
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- National School Lunch Meals
- Kids Eat Right
- School Nutrition Association
- School Nutrition Association of Arizona
- Let’s Move!
- Arizona’s Coordinated School Health Program
- Fuel Up to Play 60