December 1 Payment
- The Data Capture Date for the December payment is 11/8/2016.
- Have you looked at your FY2016 recalc ADM, SPED, and ELL values? If you were overpaid in FY2016, you may have to plan for a negative adjustment. Please expect a communication from School Finance next week.
November Wednesday Workshop
- The Topic is “Memberships to ADM.”
- We will cover the different formulas for the different membership types.
- We give an overview of how ACE works.
- There are 2 Sessions so far! We can schedule more depending on interest.
- They are currently scheduled at our Jefferson office in Phoenix.
- 11/9/2016 and 11/16/16, see our Wednesday Workshop page for details.
- Application is being fixed this week.
- We’re working tickets first-in, first-out, as best we can.
- Split is planned for development later this year.
- What does this mean for me?
- Be careful before you create or search for a student. Do a few reasonable-ness checks before submitting for the first time. It will save you having to wait for us to process the State Student ID.
Training: Summer Withdrawal versus No Show
Continuing students from the previous year can be pre-loaded in AzEDS and the Student Information System before the first day of school. If the student does not attend school during the first ten days school is in session, the student will need to be removed from AzEDS and potentially the cohort. This is done using a No Show or a Summer Withdrawal code.
Grades K-8: To No Show a K-8 student pre-loaded in AzEDS that does not attend school during the first ten days school is in session, remove the student’s enrollment information from AzEDS. These students will have no attendance in the fiscal year; therefore the corresponding absences must also be removed from AzEDS.
Grades 9-12: If the student would have been in grades 9-12, was pre-loaded in AzEDS, and did not attend school during the first ten days school is in session, the LEA may have to No Show the student OR remove the student from the cohort with a Summer Withdrawal code. Please read the procedures as described in the Official Notice of Pupil Withdrawal on the Accountability site to see if the student can be removed from the cohort using S7, S8, S10, or S21. Students with an S7 can be submitted up until September first. Students with an S8, S10, or S21 must be submitted with an effective withdrawal date before the school calendar. All other 9-12 students pre-loaded in AzEDS that did not attend school during the first ten days school is in session must be treated as a No Show. These students have their enrollment, absence, and withdrawal information removed from AzEDS, using the same process as a K-8 No Show.