- Last session on AzEDS Submission to ADM Reports coming up!
- At Jefferson on 9/21 from 12:30pm – 3:30pm, room 312
- Email your Account Analyst to sign up. Tell us if you need to check out an ADE computer during the workshop.
Future Wednesday Workshops
- School Finance will record a clean version of AzEDS Submission to ADM Reports and post on School Finance Website.
- No web option for Wednesdays YET, but we’re testing different applications this week. We’ll keep you updated.
- Watch the Wednesday Workshop site for future topics!
School District Employee Report
- SDER data is used in the TEI calculation.
- Thus it only affects districts.
- SDER uses teacher data, please be sure to communicate with your HR department.
- TEI affects district payments, please be sure to communicate with your Business Manager.
- The window will be opening in September.
- The hard deadline is October 15th.
- This year you can request to open a 915 for data correction on 2014, 2015, and 2016 data.
- You can send in letters now; School Finance can start opening correction windows.
- See azed.gov/finance for details on the 915 process.
Training: AzEDS Integrity Messages, what do they mean?
- Some Integrity error messages are a little vague.
- A long-term fix will involve School Finance collaborating with IT to clarify messages.
- In the short-term, you can research a little deeper using the posted descriptions of each rule.
- Today we browsed to where IT posted the rules and their descriptions.
- See “Integrity Rules Reference”
- We found some rules with the same message!
- Comparing the failed rule number in your INTEG15 against the description and message on the site will help you research your Integrity errors.
Watch the video for the whole webinar and training!