There was a question brought up at the April 24th ASCUS meeting as to why it takes 10 days to perform monthly processing and we wanted to share why that is. During a normal monthly processing cycle, ADE processes all students within the state who are new to SAIS or who have revised data through:
1) Integrity – all kiddos whose data has changed or is new since the last integrity
2) Aggregation – all kiddos whose data has changed or is new since the last aggregation
3) Limiting – all kiddos, regardless if their data has changed or not
4) Data Push – generating new ADMS40 series and SPED and ELL28-1 reports for all LEAs
5) Analysis of the data after each and every step listed above to ensure that data processed as expected. If data was not processed as expected, that step will be re-processed
If you have any questions regarding this, please see your account analyst. To find your analyst, see https://www.azed.gov/Administrators/SF/Lists/LEAAccountAnalysts/AllItems.aspx.