The following May district budget revision hints may be helpful:
1. Revise up or down to the ADE values from the most recent BUDG25 report.
2. Make final reallocation of funds between M&O and Capital on page 7 by May 15 as no reallocation after May 15 is allowed.
3. Adjustments on the most recent BUDG25 report:
- Beginning in FY 2015, ADE calculated adjustments for DAA/CAA Reductions, M&O, and Unrestricted (UNR) will be the applied capacity with the exception any increase to UNR that was due to greater than anticipated FY 2014 growth. Any FY 2014 growth adjustment amount for UNR must be budgeted for in UNR by way of the Line A.10 adjustment box on page 8.
- Ensure that any M&O and UNR adjustments are matched to the appropriate adjustment line of the adjustment boxes for Line 9, page 7 and Line A.10, page 8, respectively.
- Energy and Water Savings Transfers must be budgeted for by May 15: Lines 4 or 5 of the page 7, Line 9 adjustment box.
- If an adjustment results in an ADE calculated applied capacity that is greater than the district, ADE will use the lesser of the total calculated budget capacity and the district’s total budgeted expenditures on pages 1, 4, 7, and 8.
As a reminder, always check the district’s budget reports page to verify the status of any budget file uploaded via the Common Logon. It is the district’s responsibility to resolve for any errors preventing a budget file from successfully processing into the system as expected. The district will begin to navigate to its budgets homepage by clicking here.
Please email any budget related questions to the budget team at email@example.com .
Best wishes as the district begins the process of wrapping up FY 2015.