Can my child take fieldtrips such as to the Zoo or Science Center using ESA funds?

Field trips are not an eligible expense. However, there are educational classes that are held at places like the science center. If one of these are attended they must be included in your quarterly expense report under “tutoring” which also requires proof of accreditation by the instructor.

Posted in: Approved Program Expenses