Q: What same-day counter services do you offer?

A:  Generally, if you apply in person and all requirements are met and documents in order, we can complete the following services at our counter:

  • Renewals
  • Substitute Certificates
  • Name Changes
  • Address Changes
  • Deficiency Renewals
  • Duplicate Copy of Certificate
  • One-Time Extensions of Provisional Certificates*
  • Conversions of 3-year Provisional certificates to 6-year Standard certificates*
  • Arizona Preparation Programs – Institutionally Recommended (IR) certificates & endorsements
  • Adult Education Certificates

Except for Career and Technical Education (CTE) one-time extensions and conversions