Q: Do you accept out-of-state fingerprint cards?

A:  The Certification Unit does NOT accept out-of-state fingerprint cards.  You will need to apply for an IVP fingerprint card by contacting DPS at 602-223-2279.  You may have your fingerprints rolled at any Police or Sheriff’s office in any state.  The person rolling your fingerprints will collect your money order and be responsible for mailing your card back to DPS for processing.