Effective March 19, 2012, the $69 application fee for a fingerprint clearance card requiring identity verified prints will be reduced to $67.
- Applications received by DPS with a postmark of March 19, 2012, or after, must be submitted with the new fee.
- You may submit the $67.00 fee with applications that show the fee of $69.00.
- Applications received by DPS after March 19, 2012, with the $69.00 fee, will be returned requesting the correct fee of $67.00.
- If you have any questions regarding the reduced fee, please contact the DPS Applicant Clearance Card Team at (602) 223-2279.
- DPS Fee Reduction Flyer [PDF]