The Intel® Teach Leadership Forum provides an online professional development forum focusing on the importance of leadership in promoting, supporting, and modeling the use of technology in instruction. Through the forum, participants explore relevant research and behaviors related to supporting effective technology integration and associated professional development.
In this 15 hour online forum, participants engage with their peers to: (can be done with a blended model)
- Examine the critical role leaders play in the effective integration of technology into teaching and learning
- Apply their knowledge and experience to create a prioritized list of leadership behaviors that impact the integration of technology as a tool to improve student learning
- Analyze the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) National Educational Technology Standards for Administrators (NETS·A)
- Synthesize their understanding to begin development of a personalized action plan to implement in their school or district
The Intel Teach Leadership Forum is for educational administrators including:
- District Curriculum and Technology Directors
- School Administrators (Principals and Assistant Principals)
- State Department of Education Officials
Title II-A (Highly Qualified/Professional Development) funds can pay for stipends or other expenses to implement the Intel Teach Program.
Upon successful completion of any of the Intel Teach Programs, participants can receive Professional Development hours for recertification. Please consult your local Human Resources Department regarding Professional Growth hours.
- Intel Teach Program
- Free online tools & resources
- Intel Teach Program Leadership Forum
- Read stories from Intel® Teach Inspiring Educators
- Teachers Engage – Join the Community
Intel® Teach is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1535 West Jefferson Street, Bin #8
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Fax: (602) 364-2334