Released May 11, 2012
The purpose of this grant Request for Proposal is to support the implementation of rigorous College and Career Ready Standards (CCRS) by:
- Revising the 2009 Educational Technology Standard Grade Level Implementation Guides (which were produced in the Fall of 2010) to include connections to 2010 ELA and Mathematics CCRS.
- Creating a Glossary for the 2009 Educational Technology Standard.
- Revising the AZ Teach 21 online course to include the 2010 ELA and Mathematics CCRS.
- Reviewing and aligning resources in IDEAL’s digital repository and doing a gap analysis.
- Reviewing and selecting new OER resources based on gap analysis.
For this grant project a maximum of $590,000 is available to award. One grant proposal will be awarded. Letter of letter of intent due by May 25, 2012. Due date for application: June 22, 1012.
All grant funds must be obligated by September 30, 2012 and expended by December 30, 2012.
Download Grant Instructions.
Download Grant Application.
You must register for one (1) of the webinars of your choice. Recording will be available after the webinar.
Webinar Training Schedule
|Thu, May 17, 2012 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM MST - Recording of May 17, 2012 webinar. You need to provide some information and then you will have access to the recording.|
|PowerPoint Presentationto download.|
|Tue, May 22, 2012 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM MST|
|Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration
with information you need to join the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer For additional Information, contact Krystal Nesbitt, email@example.com or 602-542-7884.