- Kindergarten Age Requirements
- Full Day Kindergarten
- How to Register Your Child for Kindergarten
- Academic Standards
- English Language Development
- Immunization Information – Arizona Department of Health Service Immunization Program office web site. Includes information regarding immunization schedules for children and adults as well as brief descriptions of the diseases for which vaccines are given.
- DHS School and Child Care Immunization Requirements – Provides detailed requirements, by age, of immunizations required prior to child’s entry to child care or school. All school and childcare centers must require children in attendance to be adequately immunized. The law requires parents or guardians to present a documented immunization record, which includes dates of all required immunizations.
Early Childhood Education
Arizona Department of Education
1535 W. Jefferson Street, Bin #15
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Amy Corriveau, Deputy Associate Superintendent