Reserve your spot at the May 2nd 21st CCLC Evaluation Workshop and Afterschool Networking Meeting in Tucson. There is NO FEE to 21st CCLC programs for participation in this interactive day of professional development.
- Best Practices Bootcamp
- Beyond the Basic
- Show Off! Share How Things Are Improving for Your Students
EVALUATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Evaluation of your 21st CCLC program includes local, state and federal reporting, planning on how best to meet your grant goals, and sharing positive outcomes with your community.
PLUS AFTERSCHOOL NETWORKING MEETING
See good 21st CCLC programs in action at four (4!) nearby schools serving Kinder through High School students. Chat with leadership, come away with great ideas.
How To guidance, tips and pointers from Arizona Department of Education 21st CCLC specialists, district 21st CCLC leadership and staff.
+ Conversation with colleagues involved in 21st CCLC throughout the day.
Something for everyone!
Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
From 9am- 4pm. Lunch will be provided.Location: Warren Elementary 3505 W Milton Road Tucson, AZ 85746
AGENDA & HANDOUTS
21st CCLC grant reporting and evaluation requirements
Breakout Sessions- Best practices in evaluation
Data Collection Bootcamp: How it’s done; how it’s used (Two breakouts)
1. Flowing Wells
Beyond the Basics: Continuous improvement; preparing for the Site Evaluation Report
- 21st CCLC Attendance- Periodic Site Check Sheet
- Make It Meaningful- Essential Questions For 21st CCLC Program Evaluation
- TUSD’s Program Description Table + Site Grant Objectives
- Site Evaluation Continuous Improvement Planning Tool- Sample completed sheet
Show Off! Share How Things Are Improving for Your Students
- 21st CCLC Brochure (2013)
- Arizona Update: Good News from Arizona’s 21st CCLC Programs
- Afterschool “In The News” – Please share your 21st CCLC stories with us. We would love to hear how your quality 21st CCLC program is helping students and their families. Submit an article, media clip, or your own story (brief narrative) about classes, events and personal stories of success. Submissions will be reviewed and posted in a timely fashion. See our Afterschool “In The News” page for more information.