Save The Date – 2 Choices Available
Friday, June 7, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Prescott Mile High Middle School, Prescott, AZ
Friday, June 14, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Andrada Polytechnic High School, Vail, AZ
Why Should I Attend the Assessment Summit?
Open to all Arizona educators and educator leaders, this summit will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Earn 6.0 professional development hours
- Receive assessment updates (including PARCC & NCSC)
- Become familiar with new assessment initiatives
- Learn classroom assessment strategies from fellow Arizona teachers
- Network with other Arizona educators, educator leaders, and ADE staff
The Assessment Summit has been reasonably priced at only $45 per participant, including lunch and snacks.
Proposed Topics for Summit Sessions
- AIMS A to NCSC Transition
- AIMS to PARCC transition
- PARCC design and updates
More details will be available on this page soon, including keynote speakers and finalized breakout sessions. Check back often for updates!
If you have any questions or need assistance registering, please contact Patricia Reynolds at (602) 364-1296.