Arizona Adult Education provides comprehensive literacy services to learners 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in a K-12 school. It offers access to quality educational opportunities to support employment, job training and higher education aspirations. By assisting adult learners to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for effective participation in society, we create an exceptional future for Arizona, where citizens realize their potential, businesses benefit and communities thrive.
Arizona Adult Education RFGA FY 2018/2020 has been released
- Arizona Adult Education RFGA Optional Pre-Proposal Meeting Update
- Arizona Adult Education Request for Grant Application (RFGA) Pre-Proposal Meeting
- Civics Test for High School Equivalency Recipients FAQs
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Information
- Important Update Regarding High School Equivalency Testing in Arizona