Arizona Adult Education provides comprehensive literacy services to learners 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in a K-12 school. It offers access to quality educational opportunities to support employment, job training and higher education aspirations. By assisting adult learners to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for effective participation in society, we create an exceptional future for Arizona, where citizens realize their potential, businesses benefit and communities thrive.
Important Notice: The current version of the GED Test is expiring December 31, 2013. Click here for 2013 GED Testing Closeout information.
Additional Testing Centers are now open in Maricopa County. Click here to find Testing Centers in Arizona.
- Computer-based GED Testing: Additional sites are now available!
- Governor Brewer proclaims February 9-15, 2014 as Arizona Adult Literacy Week!
- 2014 Arizona Adult Literacy Week Website
- 2013 GED Testing Closeout!
- The Adult Education & GED Testing Office has Moved!
The Adult Education & GED Testing Office has Moved!
Click here for more details