Arizona Adult Education provides comprehensive literacy services to learners 16 years of age and older who are not enrolled in a K-12 school. It offers access to quality educational opportunities to support employment, job training and higher education aspirations. By assisting adult learners to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for effective participation in society, we create an exceptional future for Arizona, where citizens realize their potential, businesses benefit and communities thrive.
- AZ-TESOL 2013 State Conference
- The Adult Education & GED Testing Office has Moved!
- Governor Proclaims Adult Literacy Week: February 10-16, 2013!
- County Information is now available!
- Prop 300 Semiannual Report to the Legislature
The Adult Education & GED Testing Office has Moved!
Click here for more details