Youth & Family Scholarships
Apply now! A limited number of scholarships are available. The application deadline is June 30th.
Youth & Family Scholarship Application
To qualify for a scholarship applicants must be a(n):
- Arizona resident
- Youth/Young adult between the ages of 14 and 26 years with a documented disability
- Family member of a student with a disability or a personal assistant to a youth/young adult attending the conference
- Scholarships cover registration, lodging, and mileage (upon request, for applicants who live 40 miles or more from the JW Marriott).
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for cost of food not provided by the conference.
- In order to ensure that scholarship funding is fairly distributed, the number of scholarships offered per family may be limited.
- In the event that requests for scholarships exceed available funding, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Email your request for additional information to Transition Conference Inbox.