Spotlight on the Standards: Grades K-2
- Tue, Jun 15 2021 - Tue, Jun 15 2021 • Virtual
- Elementary School Kindergarten Social Studies
Attention all Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade Teachers! Are you looking for literacy-rich social studies content to teach the 2018 History and Social Science Standards?
Join trainers from ADE, and master teachers from around the state to a webinar to support the content shift in the new standards.
- Become familiar with the Kindergarten, First grade, and Second grade 2018 History and Social Science Standards
- Examine the major shifts in the standards and how they will affect curriculum and instruction
- Participate in model lessons
- Examine resources and training available
- Learn how the new History and Social Science standards supports and integrates seamlessly with the ELA standards
The webinar is 2 hours and participants will leave with resources and literacy-rich model lessons.
DateTue, Jun 15 2021 - Tue, Jun 15 2021
Time1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Elementary School