Spotlight on the Standards: 6th Grade
- Tue, Jun 22 2021 - Tue, Jun 22 2021 • Virtual
- Middle School Social Studies
Attention all Sixth Grade Teachers! Are you looking for engaging social studies content to teach the 2018 History and Social Science Standards?
Join trainers from ADE, and master teachers from around the state to a webinar to support the content shift in the new standards.
- Become familiar with the sixth grade 2018 History and Social Science Standards
- Examine the major shifts in the standards and how they will affect curriculum and instruction
- Participate in model lessons
- Examine resources and training available
The webinar is 2 hours and participants will leave with resources and literacy-rich model lessons.
DateTue, Jun 22 2021 - Tue, Jun 22 2021
Time1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Middle School