Attention all 5th Grade Teachers! Are you anxious about the implementation of the new History and Social Science Standards?
Are you looking for literacy rich social studies content to teach Regions and Cultures of the Americas? Join trainers from ADE and the Arizona Geographic Alliance for a webinar to support the content shift in the new standards.
- Become Familiar with the 5th Grade 2018 History and Social Science Standards
- Examine the major shifts in the standards and how they will affect curriculum and instruction
- Participate in Model Lessons
- Examine resources and training available
- The webinar is 2.5 hours and participants will leave with resources and literacy rich model lessons.
The webinar is 2.5 hours and participants will leave with resources and literacy rich model lessons.