Attention all 4th Grade Teachers! Are you anxious about the implementation of the new History and Social Science Standards?
Are you looking for literacy rich social studies content to teach Regions and Cultures of the Americas? Join trainers from ADE, the Arizona Geographic Alliance, and the Capitol Museum for a webinar to support the content shift in the new standards.
- Become Familiar with the 4th Grade 2018 History and Social Science Standards
- Examine the major shifts in the standards and how they will affect curriculum and instruction
- Participate in Model Lessons
- Examine resources and training available
- Explore how to fill in gaps in Arizona studies for incoming 4th graders
- Learn how the Capitol Museum can support you and your students
The webinar is 2.5 hours and participants will leave with resources and literacy rich model lessons.