The Office of Digital Teaching and Learning at the Arizona Department of Education works in collaboration with the community of educators and solution experts to develop strategies that build capacity in IT. Areas of focus are 1) connectivity, 2) cybersecurity, 3) policies and procedures, 4) economies of scale, and 5) professional development for IT, EdTech leaders, teachers, and staff.
By completing the 2023 Capacity Assessment you will inform future strategies and initiatives that ADE will bring to K12. But not only that: this assessment is much more than a survey!! This assessment is designed to be a tool that provides information and many resources for your immediate consumption and use.
What to expect?
- Resources to develop your IT and EdTech departmentsl
- A tool that will measure the maturity level of your Disaster Recover Plans, and will provide you with resources and recommendations to improve disaster planning.
- Cybersecurity resources and guidance.
- A tool that will measure the status of your Policies and Procedures at IT... and will give you templates and resources to complete any lacking policy or procedure.
- Many more resources for professional development in your district.
Get a preview of the assessment with this PDF of the IT Capacity Assessment questions. This document includes the questions only, not the results and resources available based on responses. All resources are provided throughout the assessment while being completed, and in full upon completion.
Click below to start the 2023 Capacity Assessment:
2023 IT CAPACITY ASSESSMENT