Rubrics, Rubrics, Rubrics!
- Wed, Mar 15 2023 - Wed, Mar 15 2023 • Webinar
- K-12 Elementary School Middle School High School Academic Standards Civic Education English Language Arts Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Social Studies World & Native Languages
- Tired of spending hours grading?
- Unsure how to determine mastery of a skill/concept?
- Want more time to provide meaningful feedback to students?
This webinar will focus on the creation of rubrics and how they can save educators time while providing more meaningful feedback to students. Rubrics allow for students to see their growth and progress while giving teachers a uniform way to grade skills and content. Teachers will walk away with ready-to-use rubrics, the skills needed to quickly and easily build rubrics, and a broad understanding of how to use rubrics in the classroom!
DateWed, Mar 15 2023 - Wed, Mar 15 2023
Time3:30PM - 5:00PM
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School