Attendance Factor Calculation Form
- For an Attendance Factor Calculation Form, click here.
Attendance Factor form can be found in Grants Management Resource Library under Program Area Resources in Health and Nutrition on the Grants Management Enterprise (GME). In order to be able to submit the claim, an Attendance Factor form must be completed and submitted for the month in question. The completed form will be submitted to [email protected] The LEA or entity will need to refresh and save the claim data in order for the updated Attendance Factor to calculate.
General Statement of Assurances
- For information on General Statement of Assurances, click here.
One Time Exception (OTE) Form
- For a One Time Exception (OTE) Form, click here.
One Time Exception form can be found in Grants Management Resource Library under Program Area Resources in Health and Nutrition on the Grants Management Enterprise (GME). Form must be completed in its entirety, signed by Authorized Signer, and submitted to [email protected]. Upon submission, form will be reviewed by Grants Management, determination will be made, and LEA or entity will be contacted concerning eligibility status.
Register for Automatic Updates via Phone Call
- For a form to receive automatic updates on Grants processes, due dates, system enhancements, and much more, click here.
To return funds for grants or other expenditures (i.e., conferences) to the Department of Education (ADE):
- Review the Return of Monies – Instructions
- Complete the Return of Monies form
- Confirm the Check Warrant Number and the Total Amount of the check are accurate
- Provide a copy of invoice(s), refund letter, or notification
- These include conferences, training sessions, and registration fees
- Contact [email protected] with any questions
- Return all completed documents to: