For Your Information
- LEA Business Manager
- LEA Authorized Representative
The fiscal year end is fast approaching and Grants Management wants to remind you to draw down your funds on a regular basis. In preparation of the close of fiscal year 2019, all reimbursements must be submitted and approved by end of day on June 19, 2019. Please remember these key points:
- For reverting state grants, approval of the FY2019 Completion Report will not generate a final payment and carryover is not allowed
- FY 2019 Grants with a project end date after June 30, Reimbursement Requests will re-open on July 1
- Approved FY 2020 Grants can begin to draw down funding after July 1
Reimbursement requests of:
- 10% or greater of the total allocation require a justification comment in the History Log.
- 20% or greater of the total allocation require a justification comment in the History Log along with expenditure documentation uploaded to the Related Documents section of your Reimbursement Request.
Training for Reimbursement Requests (and other GME-related topics) is held regularly. Please see the GME Home page for dates and other training information.
For direct assistance with Reimbursement Requests, (including additional information on acceptable Expenditure Summary documentation), please contact Grants Management at 602.542.3901, Option 2 or via email at [email protected]