The Pima County School Superintendent’s Office is hosting a new course to support gifted educators.
- January 10 – April 18, 2020
- Completion of this training (45 contact hours, additional 45 hours completed independently) will qualify participant for the Arizona Gifted Education Provisional Endorsement. Individual districts must approve professional development hours per gifted endorsement regulations. This training will focus on best practices in gifted instruction including navigating national gifted standards, social and emotional growth, differentiated instruction, critical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving. Interactive workshops will provide participants with a knowledge base in gifted education and highly effective, research-based strategies for instructing gifted students.
- Audience: Certified Teachers, Instructional Coaches and Administrators interested in earning a Provisional Gifted Education Endorsement
- Location: Pima County School Superintendent’s Office
- 200 N. Stone Avenue, Tucson, Arizona 85701
- Cost: $380 (Registration fee includes materials and meals)
- Contact: Marianne Landrith [email protected] 520-724-8995
« Previous Post ||