School districts and charters are now able to submit financial and compliance audit report files to the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) to satisfy the new requirement in state law.
Laws 2021, Chapter 7 revised ARS 15-914 requires that financial and compliance audit reports be submitted to the Arizona Department of Education and that the department make the reports available on its website.
Instructions to upload financial and compliance audit report files though Common Logon are below:
- Save the file as a PDF (if not already a PDF file)
- Log-in to Common Logon
- Select School Finance File Upload (Budget/AFR)
- Select Fiscal Year 2021
- Select “2021 Financial and Compliance Audit Files - Actual” from Type and Version
- Select the desired PDF file
- Finally, click “Upload File"
Please note that the file status will be “File Verification Failed”, but that is expected because the system does not extract data from PDF files. However, the file itself will still be visible and downloadable. Once the file has been uploaded, the file will be considered submitted to ADE.
Please contact the Budget Team ([email protected]) if you have any questions.