October Data Capture Reminder
- Tue, Sep 28 2021 •
- Data Hot Topics
October’s data capture for the November payment is scheduled for 10/5/21 at 5pm. Please ensure you’ve reconciled your data prior to data capture as November payments will be based on ADM in AZEDS.
Please review and reconcile your SIS data against the following reports in AzEDS:
- INTEG15 – free and clear of membership ADM Integrity errors
- STUD10 – validate that all of your students have landed in AzEDS
- ADM15 – ensure all students expected to generate funding are indicated as fundable
- ADM20, SPED20, and EL20 – ensure that your ADM is what you expect for each ADM type
The following videos provide general information related to the data reconciliation process:
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports: https://youtu.be/ou9Jst9qnsg
- Introduction to Data Verification Reports 2: https://youtu.be/_m3uEo3OGRI
- Introduction to Integrity: https://youtu.be/PYzBAEZmiSs
Your prior payment reports can be found here: https://schoolfinancereports.azed.gov/.
Please submit a School Finance HelpDesk ticket if you need assistance with your data.
View all School Finance posts