|Access “Charter Estimated Counts” via a direct link ADEConnect.|
If the application is not visible, find your Entity Administrator here. Ask your Entity Administrator to assign you the role: “Business Office and State Aid Update-Legacy.” If you do not have an Entity Administrator and need access to Charter Estimated Counts, please email [email protected].
|Access “Charter Estimated Counts” via a direct link Common Logon.|
If the application is not visible, request access at http://www.azed.gov/requests/.
- Choosing New User or Update Existing User
- Choose “School Finance-related Applications”
- The form will ask for approval from an authorized person at your LEA.
- Enter your contact information as the user
- The form will ask for the entity id or CTDS of your LEA
- Choose to ADD “Charter Estimated Accounts” under the “Individual Application Access – School Finance” heading.
Please contact [email protected] for support as needed.