School Finance Friday 4/12/2019 Notes
Integrity Rule 10127
- Approximately 2000 students were failing AzEDS Integrity rule 10127 when we turned it on earlier this month.
- Works with 10200 to make sure current students don’t have diplomas already. 10200 checks prior year data for codes, 10127 checks within the same year for graduation codes.
- This rule will be implemented again after IT fixes it.
- [email protected] for support.
Integrity Rule 10200
- Approximately 1200 students started failing 10200 after IT found a bug and corrected it.
- This rule checks prior years for graduation codes.
- When you see the error, you can search previous years in your SIS for G/W7 codes. You can also reach out to other schools on the student’s transcript.
- One school may need to request a 915.
- A 915 in AzEDS uses the same submission model as current year data in AzEDS, that is to say data is synced through the AzEDS API. Prior year datasets in AzEDS have a closed API. The 915 process opens a correction window through the API for specific students or schools. The external csv file outlined below is used as the filter to allow the open window in the API. For more information, please see:
- 915 Request for FY2016 deadline May 31
- SAIS Online retiring
- We want to send out a communication, who should we send it to?
- AzEDS coordinator
- Business Manager
- 4/17/2019 New Year Calendars cancelled due to delays in demonstration screen captures. In its place, we will provide written guidance and a video of changes to the AzEDS Instructional Calendar for FY 2020.
- 5/1/2019: School Finance New Charter Training *new
- 7/25/2019*: Instructional Calendar FY 2020 (*Thursday)
- 8/1/2019*: Instructional Calendar FY 2020 (*Thursday)
- 10/30/2019: AzEDS Reports and Reconciliation
- We’ve been working with IT to improve Merges and trying new prioritizations of existing tickets.
- Team has resolved 400 merge tickets in the past 2 weeks.
- We received 85 new merge requests since 04/01/2019.