Update on Streaming Issue
- We’re having trouble with the Q&A feature in our webinars. We’re still troubleshooting but this week have tried 3 fixes to help diagnose the issue. It appears users without @gmail.com email are kicked out sometimes.
AzEDS Update: 21st Century Community Learning Center
Data Submission Guidelines:
- Resources required for 21st CCLC:
- Student Program Association
- Required fields: Student ID, Program name, Program type ID – Support Program(59), School id, LEA ID and Program begin date.
- Student Program Attendance Event
- Addition to Student Program Association it needs “Event Date” to be submitted as required field
- Attendance Begin time and Attendance End Time are optional fields
- Submission Start Date: Aug 27, 2018
- For questions contact [email protected]
School Finance Training: Calendar Multiple Descriptor Issue
- ADE designed transactions, tables, and reports but were not involved with the screen displaying your calendar in your SIS.
- Some people are having trouble with more than one descriptor on the same date. To troubleshoot, School Finance recommends using the calendar UI in conjunction with the INTEG35 and CAL reports.
Join us on August 10th at the same link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0PJ7Mg5plHOoZ5XjiC56lg/live